Saturday, January 28, 2012

This Week's Finds

Here are some lovely things I found while browsing the internet this week. 

one
two
three

four
five
six

one - I would love to have this mini stationary set from Ciaffi! I adore writing little notes and these are just so simple and classy. 

two Doesn't this plush rabbit from Zygopsyche look kind of real? 

threeThat little lamb is so cute and I also love the girl's outfit. 

four - I really like collages using old maps and scraps of paper. This collage by Mary Emma Hawthorne is one I would like to have hanging on my wall!

five - I've always wanted to use a vintage suitcase to display things at a craft fair. This suitcase, featured on Design Sponge looks perfect.

sixAren't these alpacas beautiful? I really wanna pet one. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the stationary sets! Oh my goodness those alpacas look so funny and fluffy! Hehe too cute :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images, cool links, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bunnies have been my favorite for years. one day i will get one and it'll be glorious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it would be much easier to care for than a real rabbit :)

      Delete