Thursday, January 19, 2012

A little Update


Last night I finished a handmade ball bead necklace inspired by this telescopic picture of the Magellanic Cloud. Perhaps I will start a series of necklaces based on constellations and other stellar formations in our galaxy. 




I also created a new terrarium necklace with a vintage vial. Each vial has a number sticker on it which was used by watchmakers to identify the parts. More of these coming soon with different chains as well as some gemstone jewelry in the future.

5 comments:

  1. I love that necklace, plus anything inspired by the galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know what you mean...I have at least 4 different galaxy themed dresses and I'm a sucker for anything with constellations or stars.

      Delete
  2. that galaxy necklace is very beautiful. i love the idea of jewelry based on constellations.

    ReplyDelete