Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspirations and More



I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first issue of Frankie Magazine! If you haven't heard of Frankie, it's a magazine based in Australia that features beautiful fashion related photography, art, crafts, traveling and tons more. I found out about it recently when I came across the Frankie diary/daily journal and desperately tried to get myself one...unfortunately they had been sold out for some time. Bummer. So, today I've been browsing the internet as usual and I've come across some beautiful things.

This print by Carly Waito

Felt Necklace by YOKO

This Poodle Moth blogged by Covered in Bees


Darling Deer Clock at Decoylab


Wolf and Moon moth necklace

I have also been debating about what to do with my hair lately. I've had dark brown hair for quite some time now and I've been trying to grow it out but I can't decide what to do with it...I also have to find a good hair stylist in Seattle. I will miss my old friend and amazing stylist, Michael at Alchemy who is probably one of the best I will ever have! I guess I can always plan to get my hair cut every time I go back to visit Florida. In the mean time, here are some cuts I've been thinking about.

From the Bumble and Bumble Style Guide

This model's hair at ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment