Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spring Inspiration

While shopping around town and browsing the internet the past few days, I've come across some beautiful spring items I would love to own (but probably never will ha)!  Here's a little recap of a few of the things!


Beach Tent by Anthropologie (of course it's only $8,998)



On a side note: I came across this lovely picture of Arista wearing a Woodii necklace! If anyone has any pictures of themselves sporting some Woodii, lemme know and I'll link back to your blog!

Thanks Arista!

11 comments:

  1. So many wonderful items! I can't believe that Anthropologie sells a beach tent first of all...and then the price! Yikes. Your necklace looks so lovely on her :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, seriously, the price! It's almost like it's made just for people to look at...I can't imagine someone actually buying it.

      Delete
  2. I adore that top dress in the navy, it looks so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the navy blue dress!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that blue dress so cute and chic.

    The view from my last post is from Romania {the country where I live}, a mountain retreat Sinaia with the Peles Castle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The views and architecture are so beautiful there!

      Delete
  5. I love Deer Creatures! Pretty dresses at (mostly) unattainable prices. ;.;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I've been wanting a dear creatures dress for a looong time now :)

      Delete
  6. Ohhh I want all of these things as well! I want to wear that dress and those heels while having a party inside the Anthro tent...

    Have a great Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that sounds like so much fun! The tent kind of reminds me of something from Lord of the Rings ha!

      Delete